Get Great Marks! Master Multiple Choice Exams™
The Get Great Marks! Master Multiple Choice Exams™ online program is for anyone who needs to get great marks on multiple-choice exams. You will learn exam-taking skills and strategies to get higher marks on every multiple-choice exam!
Watch the video! Click on the video arrow on the program logo shown above!
This program is especially designed for exam-takes who are:
- new employees going through an orientation and/or onboarding process
- professional designation candidates (licensing, certification, or accreditation)
- existing employees upgrading their knowledge and skills in job-specific training programs
- students in professional academic programs
How long has it been since you’ve written (and successfully passed) a multiple choice exam? If you’re like most adult learners it’s been awhile. Passing exams in the business world is even more important to ensure your career success.
Gain the vital exam-taking skills and strategies you need to not only pass the first time but also get great marks on the certification, accreditation, licensing or training exams! Greatly reduce your fear of failing! Become an expert exam-taker!
Learnware Design’s online Get Great Marks! Master Multiple Choice Exams™ program shows you how exam-creators design multiple choice questions to confuse you! You will learn how to correctly read, interpret and select the right answers with greater confidence and accuracy.
Gain the 5 exam-taking skills and 25 exam-taking strategies you need to overcome any exam-taking challenge and pass the exam(s) the first time!
Get Great Marks! Master Multiple Choice Exams™
9 Online Modules + Exercises + Tools + 6 Online Multiple Choice Practice Exams
Introduction (5 minutes)
Thinking Like an Exam Creator (10 minutes)
Types of Multiple Choice Exam Questions (MCQs) Exam Creators Create (70 minutes: videos + practice exercise)
Thinking Like an Expert Exam-Taker (10 minutes)
Exam-Taking Skill 1. Test Your Exam Readiness (45 minutes)
- Identify potential test questions - The PTQs Method
- Learn the importance of completing practice exams
- Practice using two exam-readiness strategies to ensure exam success
Exam-Taking Skill 2. Interpreting the Questions (Stems) (45 minutes)
- Discover how to correctly read and interpret the stems, i.e., the question part of multiple choice questions
- Gain insight into how to handle different types of questions, even the really tricky ones
- Practice using five exam-taking strategies to interpret the questions (stems)
Exam-taking Skill 3. Selecting the Correct Answer (45 minutes)
- Increase the probability of selecting the correct answer
- Use the tricks and techniques of quickly focusing in on the correct answer!
- Practice using five exam-taking strategies to select the correct answer
Exam-Taking Skill 4. Eliminating Distractors (45 minutes)
- Identify and get rid of the options (distractors) that aren't correct!
- Effectively handle different types of distractors that might mess up getting high marks.
- Practice using seven exam-taking strategies to eliminate distractors
Exam-Taking Skill 5. Managing Your Time (45 minutes)
- Discover six exam-taking strategies to manage your exam-taking time
- Practice using six exam-taking strategies to manage your exam-taking time
Get Great Marks! Master Multiple Choice Exams - Review and Next Steps (90 minutes review of Get Great Marks! Master Multiple Choice Exams CHEAT SHEET and selected modules)
Get Great Marks! Master Multiple Choice Exams – All Skills and Strategies PRACTICE (60 minutes multiple choice exam practice)
You will complete multiple-choice practice exams about how to successfully pass multiple choice exams so you can try out the various exam-taking skills and strategies.
These practice exams reinforce what you have learned so you know what you know and why you know it!
- Get Great Marks! Master Multiple Choice Exams™ – CHEAT SHEET!
- Exam-Taking TOOL: Sources of Potential Test Questions (PTQs)
- Exam-Taking TOOL: Types of Exam Questions Exam Creators Create
WHY COMPLETE THIS PROGRAM
What happens if you don't pass the upcoming exams? You will probably:
- feel stupid
- be embarrassed
- need to rewrite the exam until you do pass...
- pay a re-write fee (for certification, licensing and accreditation programs) that could be hundreds of dollars
- miss out on job opportunities and future career success
Completing this online program will give you:
- insights into how an exam-creator thinks
- tricks and techniques to demystify multiple choice questions
- not only a passing grade but a higher grade on the exam(s)
- increased learning retention
WHO DESIGNED THESE PROGRAM
About Learnware Design Inc.
Founded in 1982, Learnware Design Inc. is a Canadian-owned training design and consulting firm providing clients with custom-designed and fully documented training systems and learning solutions which positively impact bottom-line results. As consultants we have particular expertise in well researched, custom-designed and expertly executed training design.
About the Program Creator/Designer
Valerie Dixon, M.Ed., CTDP, President of Learnware Design Inc., is a leading expert on how to leverage learning capacity and capability for accelerated competence. Valerie has over forty years’ experience in all aspects of performance needs analysis, learning strategy development and learning design within both the private and public sectors.
Valerie has created thousands of multiple choice questions to assess the knowledge and skills of learners completing various types of learning programs as well as certification, accreditation and licensing exams. She knows how exam-creators think and what you need to do to easily pass every exam.
She believes that being an expert exam-taker is a major competitive advantage, especially in today's complex, content-heavy, ever-changing, and high tech environments.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
1. When should I access this program?
Start the Get Great Marks! Master Multiple Choice Exams™ online program as soon as you know you will be asked to take one or more multiple choice exams. You will gain the advantage of studying the content from an exam-creators perspective. Or, if you only found out about this program a week before your exam, you will still greatly benefit from learning the exam-taking skills and strategies.
The Get Great Marks! Master Multiple Choice Exams™ is relevant for anyone who wants to / needs to get great marks on multiple choice exams, no matter what job role or organization you are in. The site content and learning process will apply to you and your exam-taking challenge. You will be learning about and trying out the best exam-taking skills and strategies that will last a lifetime.
2. Are there discounts for more than one person in my organization accessing the program?
Yes. If you are part of a group who want to access the Get Great Marks! Master Multiple Choice Exams™ online program, then contact the Program Administrator at [email protected] to find out about the group discount pricing.
NO REFUND POLICY
Due to the nature of this online program, i.e., it has been designed to be completed under tight deadlines to meet an upcoming exam, there is no refund once you've purchased access to the Get Great Marks! Master Multiple Choice Exams online program.