Brilliant Brainloading™@Work is for employees who are starting a learning challenge or will be facing a steep learning curve (upskilling and/or reskilling) and want to learn faster, smarter and better.
Watch the video! Click on the video arrow on the program logo shown above!
You will greatly benefit from completing this program if you are a(an):
- new employee going through an orientation and/or onboarding process
- recently promoted or transferred employee needing to learn new job-specific knowledge and skills
- existing employee upgrading knowledge and skills by completing job-specific learning initiatives
- professional designation candidate (licensing, certification, or accreditation)
- employee completing academic programs
What happens if you don't learn what you need to learn? You will probably:
- feel stupid
- be embarrassed
- potentially be fired (if you're a new employee during your probationary period)...
- need to repeat the learning
- miss out on job opportunities and future career success
Accessing and completing the various Brilliant Brainloading™@Work online modules and using the tools and resources will give you:
- insights into how to learn more effectively and efficiently
- increased learning retention
How long has it been since you’ve been in a learning program or needed to complete a complex learning process? If you’re like most adult learners it’s been awhile. Know how to learn quickly and efficiently, especially in the academic and/or business world, is even more important these days to ensure your career success.
Greatly reduce your fear of failing! Become an expert learner!
There is a better way for you to learn that is more efficient and effective. By completing the Brilliant Brainloading™@Work (two hours per week over 8 weeks) you will build your repertoire of Brilliant Brainloading™ Skills and Strategies to last a lifetime.
You will start each week proactively engaging with the program content (i.e., watching the ‘explain-it’ videos, completing the exercises, and using the learning application tools).
You will then try-out and practice what you’ve learned. The Practice Workbook contains specific activities for you to complete to ensure you gain, retain, recall and reuse the Brilliant Brainloading™ Skills and Strategies.
You will learn faster, smarter and better by following an interval-based strategy, custom-designed as part of the architecture of the program.
35 videos + Exercises + Tools + Guide + Practice Workbooks
- Brilliant Brainloading™ Process – QUICK View
- Brilliant Brainloading™ WORKSHEET
- Brilliant Brainloading™ ACTIONIZER!
- Brilliant Brainloading™ SELF-ASSESSMENT
If you’re really ready to discover and gain highly valued Brilliant Brainloading™ Skills and Strategies so you can easily take in and process new knowledge and skills then Brilliant Brainloading™@Work is YOUR accelerated competence solution!
- Demystify the learning process – pull back the curtain on how your brain works to maximize how you learn
- Gain control over the volume and complexity of what you need to learn
- Discover what actions to take to go from ‘brain bog’ to ‘brain bright’, no matter what you need to learn
- Leverage your learning capacity (knowledge) and capability (skills) to handle new and challenging learning requirements
- Acquire faster and more efficient learning strategies to gain, retain, recall and reuse new knowledge and skills
- Gain personal learning information processing skills to keep ahead of the learning curve
- Keep ahead of the competition for academic, employment and promotion opportunities.
YOU can do this. Get signed up!
WHO DESIGNED THIS PROGRAM
About Learnware Design Inc.
Founded in 1982, Learnware Design Inc. is a Canadian-owned training design and consulting firm providing clients with custom-designed and fully documented training systems and learning solutions which positively impact bottom-line results. As consultants we have particular expertise in well researched, custom-designed and expertly executed training design.
About the Program Creator/Designer
Valerie Dixon, M.Ed., CTDP, President of Learnware Design Inc., is a leading expert on how to leverage learning capacity and capability for accelerated competence. She knows how to help learners gain, retain, recall and reuse new knowledge and skills. She believes that learning is a skill just like any other skill.
Valerie has over forty years’ experience in all aspects of performance needs analysis, learning strategy development and learning design within both the private and public sectors.
Valerie believes that learning competencies can be learned. Being an expert learner is a major competitive advantage, especially in today's complex, content-heavy, ever-changing, and high tech environments.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
1. When should I start the Brilliant Brainloading™@Work program?
Start it soon as you know you will be completing a challenging learning process. You will gain the advantage of building a repertoire of Brilliant Brainloading™ Skills and Strategies to use right away to ensure you gain, retain, recall and reuse the new knowledge and skills. It's like learning success insurance.
Brilliant Brainloading™@Work is relevant for any employee who wants to / needs to learn faster, smarter and better, no matter what job role or organization you are in. The site content and learning process will apply to you and your learning challenge. You will be learning about and trying out the best learning strategies, based on the neuroscience of learning, that will last a lifetime.
2. Are there discounts for groups?
Yes. If you are part of a group that wants to sign up for the Brilliant Brainloading™@Work program, then contact the Program Administrator at [email protected] to find out about the group discount pricing.
In the unlikely event that the Brilliant Brainloading™@Work program does not help you learn new learning skills and strategies, you can ask for a full refund, within the first 30 days. Send your request, in writing, via email to [email protected].
SIGN UP NOW!
If you’re really ready to discover and gain highly valued Brilliant Brainloading™ Skills and Strategies then the Brilliant Brainloading™@Work program is YOUR accelerated competence solution!
YOU can do this! Get signed up!
Remember to watch the video! Click on the video arrow on the program logo shown at the top of this page.